Fortyninth

=49th= Fortyninth Joint Operations
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:17 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Marine6889 membership
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 am 

In game nick(s):Marine , 89
Age:19 ,I know it says i have to be 21 or older but after a few games with some =49th= members I knew I atleast had to try .

What games you play:Every battlefield game. 1942 And expansions ,Vietnam,BF2 and all the expansions, 2142 and the expansion, badcompany 1 and 2, Heroes , And 1943, PR, forgotten hope 2, soldier of fortune 2 ,rome total war, CSS, and the Insurgency mod for half life 2

=49th= referred: yes/No
NO

how long have you been playing project reality?
I played it a couple times during version .87 im still getting used to the new .95 features but im learning fast.

Old Teams if any:S_O_A , ST7, A_O_D , FA, and R_I_P
im curently in ST7 for BC2 and im the leader of S_O_A for CSS

I would very much enjoy being in the =49th= for multiple reasons. My first reason is because while i was playing on your server I met alot of great people that were friendly and were never rude to me, and they helped me better understand the new features of the game.

Last edited by Marine6889 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Recruiting
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:47 am 

And i would like to help provide a similar experience for other players in the future. My second reason is that im looking for a more mature group to play with on Projecr Reality that is friendly and i know will help me if i need it , just like i would help them if they needed it. I also am looking to be on a team that uses real life tactics because we all know that makes it funner. My third reason is is because I really want to wear the =49th= tags and represent and be part of one of the coolest most sincere groups i have come across in all my years of gaming and i would also like to thank OPS for helping make one of my first V.95 experiences an excellent and enjoyable one. Thank you to all of the =49th= for the experience and even if you don't select me keep up the great work and get used to seeing me on your server :lol: i'll be looking foward to your response.
No Quarter , No Failure

________
Marine §
-----------

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:16 pm 
=49th= Senior Members

Great post Marine, I know we have the age requirement but we will definetly discuss your application and get back to you as soon as we can. In the mean time keep ejoying the server and looking forward to gaming with you some time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:23 pm 
=49th= Senior Members

Marine,

Sorry for the delay, we would like you to get on teamspeak with us when you are on so we can get to know you. That way we know and you will know if the =49th= is for you. Hope to see you on speak with us soon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:03 pm 

Sorry I have'nt been on for a while, I have been very busy with things at home home you understand.

_+_(MARINE)_+_

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:45 pm 
=49th= Senior Members

Yes we do. Get on when ya can. we'll leave the light on.