I can't play in most of the servers.

Lobby for all
*** Public ***
Predator

I can't play in most of the servers.

Postby Predator » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:16 pm

I'm sorry for that topic but I don't have a valid cd-key. So I can only play in free servers (which doesn't require a valid cd-key), so I can join in, IF it's not a problem for you. Example: VBIOS's servers. "pr2.VBIOS.com | Project Reality 0.957e" is mostly empty. I don't have a microphone, so I'll chat to squad. With some cd-keys it says I'm banned from every server, with another - I get "Your connection to the server has been lost" error on every server. Tried many times. Bad thing the time zones are different. I don't want to be cheeky, so no offense if you disagree. I'm acting stupid right now, I know. If you go there, and agree I'm ready and I promise you respect and teamwork! Let's make some enemies fall down with tactics! I'll check those servers periodically. Thanks for everything in advance. :) *I don't want to make you angry or something, just asking* Or try to crack your server and make possible not to require a valid cd-key. Maybe more players will join (+me). Just a suggestion.

Return to “Lobby”