Hi again

Lobby for all
*** Public ***
Derwood62

Hi again

Postby Derwood62 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:15 am

Like the subject line says, Hi again.

I was just starting to get back into Battlefield when life interfered...
Christmas
Bought a new house and moved in January 7
Got the kids back to school
and lost my dog (tumor in his heart, majorly shi-tty)

So, everyone still playing PR? And what is the deal with this winter!?!?! Damn.

Fasttracks0
=49th= Senior Members

Re: Hi again

Postby Fasttracks0 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:23 am

Hey Derwood,

Sorry to hear about your dog and I hope the new house is treating you well. As for PR and BF2, there are still a good few of our guys who play it. However, it does seem that the PR scene has died off a bit; but that could just be me.

I play PR everyone and a while, I had internet issues for about 3 months but things are good to go now. Feel Free to drop into our Teamspeak server or forums anytime. If your looking to game and for some company make a post and we'll see if some of our peeps are going to be around.

Good to hear from ya and I'm sure we'll be seeing you around. ;)

Pi...I.Like
=49th= Senior Members

Postby Pi...I.Like » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:57 am

Hey, Derwood!

Last I played PR was a couple weekends ago - we got the server upto full after about 4-5 hours.

PR is still playable and fun...but I'm finding little time these days (especially this week...< 12 hours sleep in past 72 hours - 6 of those were 2 nights ago :( )

A few folks are playing WOT (world of tanks) - its beta right now

ARMA 2 is being played by a few others...
I'm STILL WAITING on BestBuy to ship me Arma2 - getting really annoyed with them...

Then a few other games...but as Fast mentions, if someone posts a day - people seem to come in to play that day - and the common game is PR...of course, when we team up, we rock the battlefield! :)

Derwood62

Postby Derwood62 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Pi...I.Like wrote:A few folks are playing WOT (world of tanks) - its beta right now

Then a few other games...but as Fast mentions, if someone posts a day - people seem to come in to play that day - and the common game is PR...of course, when we team up, we rock the battlefield! :)

World of Tanks looks interesting...always liked WWII games (which is what got me into Battlefield, BF1942). I'm curious what BF3 will be like..supposed to be released this fall (I think?).

I'll keep an eye on your server(s) and join if I see anyone playing.

Later.

Return to “Lobby”