hey hey hey

Lobby for all
*** Public ***
Brach1
=49th= Members

hey hey hey

Postby Brach1 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:55 am

Hey guys. I have so much to tell all of you but I'm useing a cell phone on a limited wifi connection. Well for starters I'm done with basic, I just unpacked in my new battery for AIT. I have a weekend pass till 1600 on Sunday. Right now I'm a on post hotel with my family, so much stuff on my mind I don't know what to start with. So I guess ill have you all ask the questions and ill have an answer. I should be back home around july 29.

Fasttracks0
=49th= Senior Members

Re: hey hey hey

Postby Fasttracks0 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:56 am

Hey buddy,

First off congratulations on completion of basic training. I hope Advanced Infantry Training goes well and is fun for you. I how how you feel and enjoy every minute of it... Again, congratulations Brach. It's good to hear from you.

Nsidejob
=49th= Senior Members

Postby Nsidejob » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Well done young man!! CONGRATS :D So where are you at now? How was your d.i....? he/she. I ask because my nephew had both and if so which one tougher on you? Did you throw up after they gassed you?....lol. Hope you had fun. Looking forward to your reply.

Brach1
=49th= Members

Postby Brach1 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Well I'm still in Fort Sill OK for AIT. So I'm stuck here for more great hot days & high winds.
The gas chamber.... well it just sucked I was in the last group in my platoon to leave the chamber, and that's because some one talked abd the drill sergeant said it was me and 3 others. So it all adds out to us having to stay longer and having to say some lines. I had 2 male drill sergeants drill sergeant bush and dril sergeant puechase.both like to throw things and kick over wall lockers.

Pi...I.Like
=49th= Senior Members

Postby Pi...I.Like » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Congrats, Brach! Glad to hear from you.

Summer in OK...I've driven through OK in the summer...only time I was outside for any length of time was putting gas in the car :)

Enjoy (if that is the word!) AIT. Drop a line if you get a chance!

Oh...and you may not hear this too often...

THANK YOU!

Nsidejob
=49th= Senior Members

Postby Nsidejob » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:20 am

LMAO......Sounds like they like you alot. Whats going to be your specialty when you are all done with your training? You going to fly jets or something cool like that......LOL.

Blackmore
Senior Contributor

Postby Blackmore » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:09 pm

BRACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ALL I CAN SAY :)

(had to edit that - with line breaks in there)

Highlander

Postby Highlander » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:56 am

Brach1 wrote:Well I'm still in Fort Sill OK for AIT. So I'm stuck here for more great hot days & high winds.
The gas chamber.... well it just sucked I was in the last group in my platoon to leave the chamber, and that's because some one talked abd the drill sergeant said it was me and 3 others. So it all adds out to us having to stay longer and having to say some lines. I had 2 male drill sergeants drill sergeant bush and dril sergeant puechase.both like to throw things and kick over wall lockers.

Hay on June 18th I will be on post. Have to meet up with some buddy's before they head over sea's. What MOS are you training for?

ZAP44
Senior Contributor

Postby ZAP44 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Congratulations Brach…good luck with the rest of the training.

Brach1
=49th= Members

Postby Brach1 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:12 am

Sorry it took me so long to wright back. I just got some internet for my phone. My MOS is 13f im a fire support specailist. I call in arty. After ait i can take whats called JOTC so i can use all branches of the military for support.

Return to “Lobby”