Is anyone around?

Lobby for all
*** Public ***
Pi...I.Like
=49th= Senior Members

Is anyone around?

Postby Pi...I.Like » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:42 am

If you have read this, please reply.

I'm just wondering how many folks even pop in any more...

I'm thinking I won't renew the teamspeak server (next January)...I don't think anyone but me and my son have been on it in a long time :(

I don't know if the web site is hosted for free or not...but if it is costing something...maybe its time?

Or maybe we see who replies?

respectfully (and a little sad)

Pi

Fasttracks0
=49th= Senior Members

Re: Is anyone around?

Postby Fasttracks0 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:01 am

Hey PI,

I check this place. The hosting and domain do cost, but it's not much. I could downgrade the hosting to free somewhere and put up a simple phpbb3 board, just so we can keep in touch. I think CID uses the TS3 server and so does Nside time to time; however I think they also migrated to the free to use program called "discord" link: https://discordapp.com/. We did some "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands" not long ago... We did use the discord for that.

The Ghost Recon game didn't run well on my PC, turned out to be my old non windows 10 compliant headset, swapped it out with a cheap fake 7.1 surround and good to go.

lxcidxl
=49th= Senior Members

Postby lxcidxl » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:44 pm

I still check the site from time to time. Nside and I used TS till this last agreement that Nside wasn't to keen on accepting. Is why we used discord. Least we still have steam to keep us connected ;) Pm me and I can get you into discord.

Pi...I.Like
=49th= Senior Members

Postby Pi...I.Like » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Teamspeak will still be around until Jan 2018 - I paid for a year at a time (to save a few .25/month) - I just won't renew it.

Not sure about the agreement - unless it is in the teamspeak Terms of Serice - (which I honestly never read).

I'll shoot you a PM about discord...but is it something that can't be posted here (private or something)?

Return to “Lobby”