Fortyninth

=49th= Fortyninth Joint Operations
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:22 am 

Eh, I got banned for saying the F word in steam chat. alias is TalibanSpy. Sad too, I was enjoying archer.

NOTE: Subject edited by Pi to remove the F-word

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:15 pm 
=49th= Senior Members

Spy,

In light of the following I'll say we will take this into consideration...
Quote:
TalibanSpy
TalibanSpy 2 Squad [00:43:45] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUAD Youre a fucking derp
TalibanSpy 2 Squad [00:47:09] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUAD Fuck you.
TalibanSpy 2 Squad [00:49:43] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUAD Yes he is STFU
TalibanSpy 2 Squad [00:58:14] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUAD Hahahaa sorry, I did not think you could knife people while in a chopper
Admin None ServerMessage [01:02:16] §C1001KICKING PLAYER TalibanSpy, force tk
TalibanSpy 2 Squad [01:27:43] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUA Doh shit a cache
Admin None ServerMessage [01:27:45] *** WARNING: TalibanSpy, your language is unacceptable. Please keep it clean.
TalibanSpy 2 Squad [01:28:12] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_SQUAD Fucking apc flipped
TalibanSpy 2 Team [01:30:12] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAM HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXI got kicked for saying the f word, dam that
TalibanSpy 2 Team [01:31:22] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAM No offence but amercans piss me off.
TalibanSpy 2 Team [01:31:32] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAM Some of them act high of themselves.
TalibanSpy 2 Team [01:32:10] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAM And then they whine and moan when someone shoves it back up their ass with 9/11
TalibanSpy 1 Team [01:57:29] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAM Fuck them, Im garrying that apc
On a personal note here... Let me say I'm an American and a VET. I'm glad you've got your own opinion but don't blast it on our server... If you think innocent people deserve do die and America got what it deserved then you deserve your ban. Terrorism is a blight on this world and supporters of those who carry out such COWARDLY attacks deserve no second chance!

I'll think about an unban. You were disruptive to game play, cursed the night away and tarnished the server with your extreme views!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:37 pm 
=49th= Senior Members

As far as i'm concerned this bann will not be lifted!

TalibanSpy 2 Team [01:32:10] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAM And then they whine and moan when someone shoves it back up their ass with 9/11

If your refeering to all the children,Mothers,fathers ect....who were mourning this crewl act. All the innocent people who lost someone, for what?

I read the logs, and was going to give you the benefit of doubt. Until you went and said the most ignorant thing i've ever read or heard.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:06 am 

Ah, okay. I only said those two extreme sentences because I joined a squad and they were making fun of my country and they were American. Hopefully you take into consideration of squad VOIP and consider my situation, When somebody pisses me off I say harsh things.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:00 pm 
=49th= Senior Members

so your a canadian and you spouted that shit?

we may go back and forth as a cdn/american unit jokingly . but what you said was soooo off the friggin map.

you might be one of those "new canadians" .

you know the ones that think they can spew their shit about the Yanks and has no concept of our shared history and relations.
which makes you a ignorant douche bag.

or maybe your just regular born and bred canadian kid who has no friggin concept of scaled response?
which makes you an ignorant ass. (by the look of your steamID im guessing the latter)

and of course you realized canadians died in that attack too?

maturity is about learning to scale your responses to challenges.you need some time to develop that. until you do that, you will need to find another server.

Then it's up to our US members to accept your apology.

who knows ..when/if we release the chat log to the private PR server admin community depending on how the AMERICAN-US server owners feel about it .you might only have euro servers to play on.

but then again ,that would be an example of a NON measured response. i'm sure after this, you will play nice on other servers (just wont be ours).

just as a standard closing response :roll:

[youtube][/youtube]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:36 pm 
=49th= Senior Members

FYI...I'm staying out of this thread (well, other than this post).

Just wanted to let you know I edited the subject...y'all know my preferences - so you could guess on my vote (if it comes to that)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:31 pm 

Quote:
so your a canadian and you spouted that shit?

we may go back and forth as a cdn/american unit jokingly . but what you said was soooo off the friggin map.

you might be one of those "new canadians" .

you know the ones that think they can spew their shit about the Yanks and has no concept of our shared history and relations.
which makes you a ignorant douche bag.

or maybe your just regular born and bred canadian kid who has no friggin concept of scaled response?
which makes you an ignorant ass. (by the look of your steamID im guessing the latter)

and of course you realized canadians died in that attack too?

maturity is about learning to scale your responses to challenges.you need some time to develop that. until you do that, you will need to find another server.

Then it's up to our US members to accept your apology.

who knows ..when/if we release the chat log to the private PR server admin community depending on how the AMERICAN-US server owners feel about it .you might only have euro servers to play on.

but then again ,that would be an example of a NON measured response. i'm sure after this, you will play nice on other servers (just wont be ours).

just as a standard closing response :roll:
How does my steamId make me look like a ignorant ass. Do tell and compare to other steamId's. I am Canadian, I do say Eh, I hate it when Americans look up of themselves like they own the entire world. And if you cannot tell, I was not being completely serious about the 9/11 insult.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:48 pm 
=49th= Members

It's funny really, I've yet to even see you say, "I'm sorry." :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:33 am 
=49th= Senior Members

your steam id doesnt make you look like an ass.. your comments make you look like an ignorant ass.... and you should be ashamed of yourself. its stupid thing to joke about.

so what about those dumb canadians that took it in the ass in 911?

here ya go, look at this and their faces....

http://members.shaw.ca/kcic1/cdnwtc.html

joke about it again ? go ahead... its just" joking "

pfft.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:34 am 

My comments on my steam profile? Joking with friends = ignorant ass. Sure think what you want. Also, I have no connection to 9/11. Sure I wish it did not happen but that is like wishing for world peace. It will never happen.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next